Monday, November 14, 2011

Zoom in on my empty wallet.

SO. Welcome to the show. This is my blog, and I haven't quite decided what it will be most prominently featured. This episode is going to be about money though, and how I don't have it.

As my profile says, I'm 22, married and pretty much always broke. Any time I get a little bit ahead, something happens that makes it so that I'm behind again. Currently, that is that I keep getting sick.

For the past week, I've been spending a large portion of my time nauseous, with some annoying pain in my side and all around general fatigue. Since I'm pretty sure that most of the people who I know might read this will be all "OMGYOU'REPREGGERS", I'm just going to put it out there that I am MOST DEFINITELY NOT PREGGERS since I just got done with my week of "Gah being a girl sucks".
 The doctor thinks that I have something wrong with my gall bladder, which is unfortunate, but they are doing tests tomorrow morning to figure it out. This led to me and my friend Matt (he owns a comic/gaming store in Sandusky called the Hero Zone and he also has gall bladder issues) to become founding members of the "We hate our gall bladders" Club. We are just that cool.

In other news, I am not a fan of waiting in the car for Brian to get off work.

I'm going to try to update this every day, not that many people will read it probably, but so what? I'm pretty sure getting things out there again will make me feel a lot (heh alot) better again.

Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment